Latest

Sport

Gossip

Most Trending

Family of Four Die in Their Sleep After Inhaling Generator Fumes in Kogi State

Tuesday, 1 August 2017


According to Cambellsblog, A man, his wife and two children on Friday July 28th died in their sleep after inhaling fumes from a generator kept inside their toilet in Obajana area of Kogi state.

Tension started after the man identified as Mr. Ayodele Segun was not seen by his neighbours the following day.

According to reports, the deceased's cousin, Chief Richard Asaje said they had gone to check on him following the stench coming from his house but found out that his door was locked.

Policemen from Obajana Division were alerted and after forcefully opening the door, the decomposing bodies were discovered.

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss